Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 2009 RPOTM Now Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November 2009 RPOTM Now Open!

Cast your votes for the November 2009 Roleplayer of the Month here:
    http://www.sundren.org/index.php?page=rpotm

Results for November's winner will be announced early December. Voting will close on December 31st.

Please remember, you are voting for characters from November to be this month's winner. We may have our favorites from days past, but your vote should focus on contributions in November only. Try not to let RP from December influence your vote.

For more information on RPOTM:
    http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9838

Good luck to everyone!
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

I wish there was a "vote everybody" button. Its been a pretty awesome month IMO. I'll have to think about this one.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Get in your final votes!
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

Congratulations to the winners of this month's PROTM. They are as follows:

First Place: Kaizen (No surprise there huh?)

Second Place: Peridan Twilight (Again. No, seriously, this is the fourth time now...)

Congratulations! As ever, the winners should contact a DM in-game to claim their rewards!
        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

I was quite suprised, myself. This server has amazing players, and the stories they create for their PCs are quite amazing, so ... thank you.
          Originally posted by ThePaganKing
          So, the roguethree bootlickers strike again.

Comment

Haha! Took me two days to learn about this. Thank you everyone, you're an amazing community!
            Characters:
            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

*the dreamer stares at the winners* one day... I'm gonna be there...
              "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
              X