Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren v1.05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the changes it looks and feels more foresty. Thanks for the change to the path up to the trading house!

Druid grove? My Monk got in there, or is it the old area off limits?

Mushroom cave: There is a chamber that seems the door leading to it is broken. Just below the "N" in the map view.

Viridale: The chop-able trees are missing. The swimming dire badger either re-spawned on dry land or it spawns in the water when you approach it from the Glade.

Comment

verrath the link did not work for me either but i was able to drive out using wasd...

Comment

I tried that too, but it didn't work either. No worries though, a nice helpful DM freed me.

Would be neat if the Sanc entrance was scripted into a converstaion with Strength. Which would only fire if you're a Druid (which was the deciding factor before), or Warden faction. That way there's no sneaking past him.
        Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
        Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
        Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
        Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
        Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

It looks the whole transtion to the sanctuary was broken as the cave had no entrace. I also readded the chopable trees and also noticed quite a few walkmesh issues in viridale forest. I'll also check the mushroom cave.

Shame on me. I'm getting too old for this

Comment

Updated, new content added, new minor update to patch. See OP.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Three cheers for Maevan and his awesome and underappreciated mapping skills ^^
              Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Hear hear!

Damn good show that man, your new maps have inspired much glee.
                It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                Sydney Smith.

Comment

I caught a look at the new Grove last night and I have to say that it is stunningly beautiful, amazingly atmospheric and cinematic. x
                  Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
                  Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
                  'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

I am glad nobody wants to have the old glade back

Comment

"I am glad nobody wants to have the old glade back "
                      or do they???
                      "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                      The power of the hunt.

Comment

New Forest

Love the new forest!! it looks great... I vote for more bears!!
                        Rodon Leonson -- Legendary bard In his own head.

Dell Willows -- Waiting for what went around..to come around.

Comment

The place looks and feels awsome!
                          Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                          Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                          Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                          Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Working...
                          X