Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Port Avanthyr Preview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Port Avanthyr Preview!

We have a special treat for you today... some ingame screenshots of Port Avanthyr! Here is some info on the port:

"The port village of Avanthyr is a site of commerce and trade within the valley. Goods are shipped daily through a dangerous route known only to Sundarian mariners from here to nations all over Faerun."

Check out the Gallery for more screenshots!
    http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Gallery
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Looks like things are coming along nicly.
    The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Very nice! I like the feel you gave to this place. It really looks like a little village that lives with the trades of the goods from ship.

Comment

I will be announcing more screenshots of the final port soon. There have been a lot of great changes that have really brought life to the area.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

will these screen shots be from in game or from the toolset?
          - Faltru

Comment

Ingame. They are much better results. I will try to get as many good ones as I can.

George Carlin

Comment

Will you be using the world map, or will it be a continuous landmass?
              The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

World map, definetly. Continuous landmass is just not practical with NWN2's engine.

George Carlin

Comment

I will be making the final changes to the exterrior area today, and hopefully getting to some interriors as well.
                  http://www.rwscreations.com/RWSForum/

Comment

sounds good
                    - Faltru

Comment

Working...
                    X