Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Dungeon Master Extraordinaire!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Can I has a DM badge mister Terwilliger? *gap toothed banjo strumming smile*

Actually, scratch that, I just wanted to say stuff about banjos =D
    *performs 'ectasy of gold' on his banjo while whistling the chorus*

Hey, I used to play a banjo
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

"I've got blisters on me fingers!"

Comment

lol, hey, I love you all too

I will apply to DM one day that I think I am ready
        "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

We've received a LOT of responses. Look for new DMs in the next week or so
          "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
          -Bill Maher

Comment

Has the application period closed? I've been away for the last week so haven't looked on the forums. I've never dm'd before but I started playing and dm'ing pnp when I was 10 and have been an avid player since then both on computers and off. Importantly, I have time on my hands as my job doesn't start until january so could conceivably put in a lot of time between now and then. I've always been interested to DM on nwn or nwn2 and i have a high level of interest in it from a number of different angles.

Comment

We have added two new DMs and hope to add a third based on the fantastic applications we've received. Thank you very much to everyone who sent in their apps. We never close the application process, so feel free to send in your name to Uri and myself. We are currently looking to add one more staff member.

Thanks--
              PL
              "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
              -Bill Maher

Comment

Working...
              X