Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Necropolis Reborn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necropolis Reborn

I have a very special announcement to make today. As some may know, forces in the pantheon have been shifting in Sundren... and that shift has brought about a great event -- the Necropolis has been reborn in Myrkul's name as Velsharoon's power slips from the land.

Tonight will be a large update, bringing our new Necropolis, dubbed 'Myrkulopolis' by the common folk. This update while offering new dungeons to explore will also serve as the first beta-test for players to experience this revamped region of Sundren. Player feedback and observations by staff will be instrumental in refining the player dungeon experience for our first offical opening and testing of this new region!

I look forward to seeing everyone on the server and experiencing Maevan's latest creation to bring chills down your spine!

Don't forget to let Maevan know what a great job he did when you are running for your life.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I can't wait!

*dusts off his "sneakers of expeditious retreat" and wonders why he always seems to be running in fear in Sundren as of late...*
    Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
    Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
    Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
    Originally posted by Machiavelli
    "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

* picks his jaw up off the floor *

Bamn Zombie rop!

Creepy as heck!
      Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Looks absolutely amazing thus far. A serious kudos!
        Characters:
        Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
        Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
        If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Alright, first: The ambience is great. It looks a lot more ominous, a lot darker, and a lot 'scarier.' Second, I like the diversified encounters we met with on the surface. Not to insult the last iteration of the Necropolis, because it was cool too, but it was just neat to see that it now has a wide variety of enemies on the surface.

Very well designed. And I really like the new broken down temple on the hill when you first enter the area. Very sweet deal. And the path leading up to the graveyard in general is just kickass. Seems to create more of that foreboding sentiment.

Comment

I'll agree with Red about the ambiance. It looks creepy and scary and definitely not a place to take the kids for a picnic.

Well, sort of. When I wandered around it (alone) there weren't any critters to be seen. I think something is wrong with the area.

Comment

What I saw looked great. Watch out for the Myrkul Cleric and that damn Scythe. Critical hit for 111 damage! Can you say harvested?
              sigpic
              Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Maevan, you may be a Scandinavian freak, but I still love you. The new areas are absolutely gorgeous.
                I got one leg missin'
                How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                Meet the Feebles

Comment

Originally posted by Machiavelli View Post
                  Maevan, you may be a Scandinavian freak, but I still love you. The new areas are absolutely gorgeous.
                  Scandinavian? Well, i suppose that is close enough ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Maevan2 View Post
                    Scandinavian? Well, i suppose that is close enough ;-)
                    It's all North of the Equator to me =D
                    I got one leg missin'
                    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                    Meet the Feebles

Comment

Hmmm, I havent had time to see all of the new Necropolis, I mean Myrkulpolis. But knowing Maevan I am sure it looks great!
                      Everyone exept yourself is to blame, you say your not satified. Well okay... You can have it all. Everything you crave, money, pleasure wrapped in leather, fortune and fame. Just sell your soul

"I did not attend his funeral; but I wrote a nice letter saying I approved of it. " - Mark Twain

Comment

I prefer Newcropolis.
                        Originally posted by Saulus
                        Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by DM Cornuto View Post
                          I prefer Newcropolis.
                          Cute, I like that!
                          Originally posted by roguethree
                          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

for definite! Maeven you are an inspired individual. but I too was unable to find a corpse stirring on our tour last night. Perhaps the DMs turned off the spawns for tweaking?

Comment

Awesome I can't wait!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X