Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren IRC Server Launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren IRC Server Launched

Sundren has launched its own IRC network!

Here's the quick details for those who would like to join:

address: irc.sundren.org
    channel: #sundren

If you don't have an IRC client, a very popular one is mIRC.

With this new IRC chat we will offer RP sessions for people who cannot be on the server, as well as just general discussion.

This will also facilitate Q&A sessions when needed between staff & players.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I see mIRC requires a US$20 registration fee...

Any suggestions on a freeware version?

Regards,
    dieOrg.
    Calandra Gleamblade

Comment

Trillian (www.trillian.cc) (just get the 3.1 version - there is a freeware option)
      Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
      Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
      Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
      Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
      Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

I use xchat, it's a linux app but there is a free windows version. I also have a link for those who want it, but it's from my own server so I'll only put it up to pm request.
        /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
        Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
        Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

not sure if im just not doing this right, i downloaded the trillian but when im typing the info in it isnt working.

New connection

Account name : via irc irc.sundren.org
          Nick name Grommy
          Server host: #sundren

Am i missing something or just fubaring it
          Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

Server host is not #sundren ... that is the channel. The host is irc.sundren.org
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks Saulus
              Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

If you use ChatZilla I think you can automatically go to the IRC channel by typing the following address in your browser.

irc://irc.sundren.org/sundren

It seems to work for me.

Comment

http://www.sundren.org/index.php?page=contact For reference we have a quicklink already on the contact us page.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                  X