Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Updates

Just wanted to notify everyone of some website updates that you may not have noticed.

First of all, RPotM has been fixed, you can now use quotes ' ' and any other kind of special character without getting an error. Statistics have been updated to show all new races, as well as all new classes ... and even an easter egg for people who want to see a preview of what is to come.

I have also identified the reason why under the player options some people's bios are readable -- if you aren't logged into the forum and register your character, it's registering it to nobody. So everyone who has theirs viewable when you log out has done this. ... We will be working towards resolving that issue as well.

The wiki has been upgraded along with almost every other part of the website to the latest versions, now the wiki will require email validation in order to post anything... This is to combat spam.

I would also like to note that this weekend Sundren will be launching its first official IRC network.

If you have suggestions for other statistics to track, or other features for player options & stats I would love to hear them.

And on that note here's a few quicklinks for folks who would like to use them:

rpotm.sundren.org player.sundren.org wiki.sundren.org stats.sundren.org
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Hell yeah!

Way to go Saulus!
    Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

It was such a pain not being able to use apostrophes, thank you.

Edit:
      Is it possible to get RPOTM added to the Quick Links?
      Last edited by Iso; 08-07-2009, 12:28 PM. Reason: Edit was silly. Better edit added.
      It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

I have plans to remanage how the links for these sections are presented on the site as I have never been happy with them, right now I'm more concerned about functionality.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X