Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2009 RPOTM Votes Now Open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2009 RPOTM Votes Now Open!

Cast your votes for the July 2009 Roleplayer of the Month here:
    http://www.sundren.org/index.php?page=rpotm

Results for July's winner will be announced early September. Voting will close on August 31st.

Please remember, you are voting for characters from July to be this month's winner. We may have our favorites from days past, but your vote should focus on contributions in July only. Try not to let RP from August influence your vote.

For more information on RPOTM:
    http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9838

Good luck to everyone!
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Voting done for this month by me, so stop pestering me already!

Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
    Cybil Gelley (Retired)
    Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

Voted.
      sigpic
      Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

BEEEEEEP! *Bangs gameshow buzzer* DONE!
        Violet Figgleleaf - Meek and insecure hin conjurer
        Her journal is here.

Comment

done
          "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

done done done!

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Get your last votes in!
              "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
              -Bill Maher

Comment

i think i did this already.. would it tell me i did already if i tried to vote again... i dont wanna mess anything up....

Comment

I believe it laughs at you and slaps you with your monitor if you've already voted....

Or did I dream that...

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                  Cybil Gelley (Retired)

Comment

heheh nope it is a fact the monitor hops up and... SLAP!

i have the redmarks to prove this!

Comment

Tried to Vote, but got this message where the Character name select dropdown usually is.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'gator105.hostgator.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/admin/public_html/player_portal/includes/php/i_db.php on line 59
                      ERROR: Database connection failure [Host 'gator105.hostgator.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server]
                      " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

yeah, stats isnt working either at the moment!

try again 2moro peop's
                        Originally posted by roguethree
                        If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

There was an issue with the server's IP address which will leave the stats and voting down for a bit. Shouldn't be down for long guys, thanks for your patience!
                          Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

And the winners are...

First Place: Violet Figgleleaf! (yes, this time for real )

Second Place: Plutarch Fullgrin!

Vicissitudes, Mr. Brak, please refer to the What is RPOTM? sticky to see your rewards. It is in your hands to follow up with me via private message to redeem your rewards.

Way to go!
                            -Bill Maher

Comment

Haa haa... suckers! You're new office duties will begin immediately!

* listens *
                              What? you mean...? Oh...

* coughs *
                              Congratulations!

Cybil Gelley (Retired)

Comment

Working...
                              X