Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Migration Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Migration Complete

The new server is now up and running! Please use the following IP or find us under the RP list: 69.162.70.210 (note the nwn2.sundren.org address will be updated in a few days as well the webstats).

Everyone is also encouraged to freely use WASD ... oh and watch how fast the areas load... vroom!

Please note that there may be a revert of up to 24 hours on all characters. Sorry folks I know there might be a few of you that are really crying out, but I'm sure after you see the new server you will soon be thinking about the next rare drop.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

My load times just dropped from a few minutes to a few seconds. This is awesome, Saulus. Thanks!
    James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

Yea My ping says at 50 now that you SO much.
      "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
      The power of the hunt.

Comment

Woot, my pings had been hitting over 600
        It is written: "I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate." - I Cor. 1:19

Comment

Bout time to do some donating me'thinks..
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

smooooth as silk.
            Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Words can't describe how awesome this new server is. I've been putting in some extra hours just to see those loading screens fly past! Not to mention lag-testing *cough* the Mossdale a few times, and not so much as a glitch! It's beautiful, we love you Saulus <3
              Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

<3? Less than three, nooo Saulus is greater than three >3
                Originally posted by roguethree
                If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

My.. my god I am allowed to use WSAD... I .. Am so happy *weeps tears of ice*
                  Julia Blackstar

Login:Kusanagifanatic

Comment

It still says not to use WASD, in the entry popup
                    Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                    Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                    Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                    Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                    Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Originally posted by thief of navarre View Post
                      <3? Less than three, nooo saulus is greater than three >3 :d
                      *smite*
                      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
                      X