Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 2009 RPOTM Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotya. just excited to cast my vote for july.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

NP, sorry to be snarky!
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

We are looking at changes in the RPOTM system. There is some confusion among players about which month to vote for-and rightfully-so. I know it's hard to vote for someone who's RP you witnessed last month.

That being said, we had to disqualify the person with the most votes for June roleplay. Why? That player wasn't here until July! (( Please don't mention the person's name if you know, I don't want to taint next month's votes. ))

I hope this doesn't sound bittersweet, because the voting was close. Please join me in congrating...

Corvus Corax for first place!
        Kira Kross for second place!

Corvus, Kira, please review your winnings in the What is RPOTM? sticky. It is up to you to follow up with the DM staff, either by PM or in-game, to obtain your items. Way to go
        "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
        -Bill Maher

Comment

Working...
        X