Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren v0.74 (Spine Region Released!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren v0.74 (Spine Region Released!)

With much excitement I can now announce that the official spine expansion in Sundren is live!

Other Update notes in this significant release will be posted later.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Nice!
    Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

*does MC hammer happy dance*
      Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

I think I just wet myself....
        Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
        Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
        Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
        Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
        Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

I explored around the new areas released beyond Aquor's mountain trail and very much liked exploring around the place. I extend my appreciation and congratulations to the builders for a job very well done.

My ranger Maia found the snowscape beautiful, the danger perilous, and the trek long enough to be a satisfying adventure.
          Maia Nanethiel ~ Moon Elf Female Ranger

Comment

These new areas are great. Job well done!
            sigpic
            Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

fun fun guys. thanks for all of your work.
              Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
              Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
              Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
              Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
              Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

It is fabulous. It definately has an atmosphere of great peril and adventure.

Comment

Huzzah!

Comment

I admit, I'm a little frightened in going up the Spine. It's that good.
                    Characters:
                    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Working...
                    X