Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spine Region Release Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spine Region Release Date

After lots of hard work from Maevan, Kaeldorn, and Phantom Lamb along with the rest of the DM team we are nearing the release of Sundren's new Spine of the World region. This area is an expansion to the cold climb region in Sundren and the mountains surrounding it.

The focus of this area will be for midrange level players (~ Level 10) & will offer unique new locations... so bundle up and prepare for this new update coming this weekend (June 20th).

Expect DM events and new Sundren personalities! Not all of them friendly...
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Sweet. Any chance that the new faction stores will also be added with this update?

PS. You guys are amazing...Thanks.
    Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
    Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
    Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
    Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
    Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Not likely
      The faction store scripts were shelved temporarily so we could put our time into getting the winter expansion ready.

For those of you in the Legion, Red Blades, Hands of Mundus, or Exigo, please pester a DM online to "browse the stores." Tell us an item type you're after (gloves, helmet, etc.) and we can sell you green ones for now.
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

Sounds like fun, don't really know where you're talking about, but I'm sure someone will drag me to it . I second Allielliot's ps. You Folk really are amazing!.
        " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

Ahhhh I'm about to freak out!!! This update is today! Any clues as to what time today? ... Sorry...I have to study a lot today, but all I can think about is the update.
          Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
          Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.

Comment

It is done when it is done. But i can asure you that we will be done before DNF

Comment

Dnf???

Comment

Working...
              X