Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Fun

For those who are:
    active, returning, or new
    This is the place for you to introduce yourself, your schedule and your good/neutral aligned characters. Input some information about your character or discuss the creation of new characters.

This is not a off topic thread for people to come into and shit all over like last time so please refrain from OT discussion. Thanks.

Server group link

Team Video
    User Name: gamestarmike
    Character: Lorenth Green
    Level: 13
    Faction: 10th Legion
    Alignment: LG
    Background: Blackburn freelancer in Port Avanthyr, Generalist wizard of the 10th, one of the "heroes" of the fall. Son of a merchant family that was driven into the city during the second sundering. His agenda is to see to the restoration of the valley into a peaceful land where families will not have to hide behind the walls of Sundren in terror of what creeps in the shadows.

User name: Thalandier- Active & returning player, circa 2011
    Character Bio: Vortigurn Van'Grayson
    Level: 12 and rising
    Faction: Helmite
    Background overview: Priest of Helm stationed currently in Sundren City. The son of a commoner who was a woodsman in the North who could not feed his seventh son, and gave him into the care of a "Vigilant Watchman" after the man stayed with the family having received hospitality over the winter while on pilgrimage for the church in the Thorp where they lived. Vortigurn rode home to Baldurs Gate and was raised there by the man who became like a Father to him. He felt called to join the Church of the Vigilant to follow in "Graysons" footsteps as a young boy, and he grew to manhood whilst becoming a priest of Helm. He was transferred from Baldurs Gate to Sundren to help bolster the ranks of the Vigilant Watch. He gladly took up arms and went to serve in what ever capacity Helm chooses for him. He is a man dedicated to the Watcher and in him beats the heart of a Guardian.
    Last edited by Greymore; 06-01-2015, 10:33 PM. Reason: typo's

Comment

So... I would like to make a new toon for this group. Would a ranger be a good fit here? I have never played a ranger before so I am kind of iffy on building one. What do you think?
      GMT -9

Comment

Im sure there are some good builds for multiclass ranger with some bard or rogue. Were you wanting to to play duel wielding ranger or a bowgirl or some other variation? I know I said full fighters are always good but wheres the fun in that!

Comment

Let me look at some stuff and I will put out an archer. It may suck build wise, but I think I have an RP concept for this.
          GMT -9

Comment

cough http://nwn2db.com/build/?131791#skills cough

Comment

While I am not around all the time...
              Login: Envy
              Name: Hastian Louvet
              Level:12th
              Faction: None (Temple of Lathander)
              Background Summary: Hastian's father was a farmer. A simple man, who worked to raise his son to be as he. He taught Hastian to create, to nurture, the meaning of a days work, and so many other lessons. From this Hastian grew, but he was not meant for such a simple life. He found conviction and a sense of responsibility for others. He found Faith and purpose.

Hastian is a kind and fun loving man, but he does not shy away from doing what must be done. Nor does he shy from the work he feels his God has chosen him to do. He is a Crusader. A Morninglord of Lathander. An unerring force against undeath and stalwart opponent of suffering and destruction.

Comment

I appreciate the posts guys. Lots of good backgrounds, and its good to see you back Envy. I missed not having the sun around! :P

Comment

Working...
                X