Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cat's Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat's Schedule

Hey everyone I wanted to let you all know that I am still about, I just haven't been playing much because I have carpal tunnel and as much as I would love to rp it's pretty painful!

I'll be on still from time to time, especially now that I have means to manage the pain better.
    Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
    Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
    Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

I hope all works out for you! Get well soon.
    Active Characters
    Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
    Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
    Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
    Dorin Hammond- Scout
    Seith Ronson- Master of War
    "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    Socrates
    sigpic

Comment

I hope you start feeling better soon. I know how bad things like that can hurt.
      GMT -9

Comment

Yikes, a computer nerd's nightmare. Think you will need surgery? Or managing it with NSAIDS?

Comment

Ouch.., Hope you recover soon and we'll smite you when you get back..... Wait...I'm not a paladin and your not a vampire. . .void that last part.

Comment

Take care of yourself!

I hope your mending is quick and we get to see you in game again soon.

Comment

A moth wishes your veins to de-harden! Or hope you feel better, or something... I'm not a doctor, this'll have to do!
              I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

If it doesn't get any better I'll have to either get some shots to try to manage the pain, or eventually surgery.
                Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Working...
                X