Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Encounter Fate without Really Trying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Encounter Fate without Really Trying

Ahoy! The Following will be my DM schedule. Character requests and advanced scheduling are always appreciated, though if I'm not busy, I would be happy to help with other requests if you catch me in game also. All times listed are Pacific ... which I think is GMT -7 now? I don't know, I'm an American idiot.

Mondays: Off!

Tuesdays: Off!

Wednesdays: Available After 6:30PM with Advanced Scheduling

Thursdays: Available After 6:30PM with Advanced Scheduling

Fridays: Off!

Saturdays: Flexible, with advanced scheduling

Sundays: Flexible, with advanced scheduling

Priority right now is for people who haven't gotten any DM attention yet! So poke me with ideas if you fall into that category and you'd like to try something!

Update: Real Life Schedule tightening a bit! If you want to pursue something with me, a PM or character request and a few days advanced notice is the best bet! Otherwise, you can try and catch me in game - but no guarantees I won't already be running something else.

Just a heads up I will be out of town for the new year! Have a great 2015 everybody and see you when I get back!

Comment

Just a heads up to everybody that May is going to be a tighter month for me. I will continue to monitor the forums though for character requests and RP posts and am open to scheduling shenanigans if players are interested. My schedule should be back to normal beginning in June!
      Last edited by Fateful Encounter; 05-01-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X