Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday

I should be able to get some client time in tomorrow. If you will be around then and want some attention for something, let me know now. We will party so hard that others will get super jealous and call it favoritism.

Word.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

I (aka Dryn) am game. Would love to try my hand at Blood Prophet hunting.

Roughly what time are you available?

Comment

I'd be really interested in doing some Brain Surgery (insert link here) with Abby, Kindra Valentine and James Frazer. I'm available tomorrow from 6:30 AM GMT+0. I have no idea whether or not that puts people from civilized countries into the twilight zone. I'll chuck the other participants a PM to confirm.

Number. (Am I doing this right?)
      Arden Doraine

Comment

Besides the morning, I have most of the day free. I'm in a central time zone.

... brain surgery? that only sounds fun to me if zombies are involved.
        "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by kuscotopia View Post
          I (aka Dryn) am game. Would love to try my hand at Blood Prophet hunting.

Roughly what time are you available?
          that could be fun. let me know how you'd like to approach it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atmosphere View Post
            ... brain surgery?
            Laurk has a Character Request up about it, though I can't see it. Cries.
            that only sounds fun to me if zombies are involved.
            Darn. Very low potential for zombies I'm afraid. I'm fairly certain we can manage it without DM intervention if you're not interested.
            Arden Doraine

Comment

Originally posted by YakaryBovine View Post
              Laurk has a Character Request up about it, though I can't see it. Cries.

Darn. Very low potential for zombies I'm afraid. I'm fairly certain we can manage it without DM intervention if you're not interested.
              The potential for zombies shall, no must, increase! *combs at his evil DM beard of trouble making*

Comment

I might be serious about trying to do some crime, tomorrow, if Fury's down and my character gets a chance to talk to her character about it.
                Active

Inactive

Cazen - A guy who "knows a guy..."
                - Nights in Neverwinter (Cazen History)
                - Back on the Street

Thrice-Cursed Ruslan - An outcast among outcasts
                - Tales of a Foolish Brother (Ruslan History)

Comment

that could be fun. let me know how you'd like to approach it.
                  PMd you with some initial thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                  X