Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DH's Modern Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DH's Modern Life

I wasn't planning to do this since my schedule is very hit and miss at times, but now that my main seems to be on the path towards becoming a faction leader, I guess it's necessary now. Ironically, the best I can do is list when I'm not available.

Starting today (Friday) and going to Sunday, I am not available because it is the weekend my niece is staying with me. Further this is repeated every other weekend. Now I may pop on during these weekends, but, if I do, I will intentionally avoid RP because I am prone to log off at any time without a word because I am needed/wanted in RL. You are free to start RPing with me in the event you do run into me in game, but don't get upset if I suddenly vanish on you. Usually I'm just on to kill time, chat with a friend OOC, etc.

Now coming this Wednesday (and every other Wednesday after that), I am never available after 4 PM EST. This is when I go to visit my niece for several hours and it's hour and a half drive there and back.

And... that's it. At any other time during the two week period, I can get online if I'm not working. Typically when I am working, I either work from 7 AM to 4 PM EST or from 12 PM to 9 PM EST. Depends on whether or not I get the first or second shift. Of course, sometimes even when I'm not working I won't be on, but that's simply me wanting to do something besides NWN2 RPing.
    It is better to try and fail than to never try at all. Those who never try are cursed to wonder what might have been.
Working...
X