Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dispater Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispater Time!

Alright boys and girls. Here are the general times to get things done with The Lord of Dis, Dispater! All times are US Central Time.(CST)

[Edit]

Back from my vacation, so back to a semi-regular schedule! I will not be on at all times listed, but I should be available.(9/21/14)

Week starting Monday, September 22nd:

Monday: [7:30PM - ? ]
    Tuesday: [Intermittent times throughout day.]
    Wednesday: [Unavailable]
    Thursday: [7:30PM - 10:30PM]
    Friday: [Unavailable]
    Saturday: [Unavailable]
    Sunday: [9:00AM - 1:00PM]
    "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

I will be around the rest of the day, available for requests. I will try and get IG from time to time during the day ((gots some cleanin' to do..)). If you don't see me IG, send me a PM!
    "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Comment

[Dispater is in game and open for requests.]

Comment

[Listed times suspended until Sunday the 16th due to work/other commitments]

I have forum access, so feel free to PM me with requests for this weekend or early next week!

Comment

[Listed times may not reflect my schedule.. I am 'on call' all this coming week as well. Please PM me with any requests/issues and I will get in game as much as possible.]

[Also I will be on 9-10 day holiday starting next weekend, so any events I may be working on with you will be on hiatus during that time!]

I will still have forum access on vacation, but only from my phone. I will try to keep up on everything and respond to all PM's promptly!

Comment

[Back from Vacation and on regular Schedule! If you don't see me on during these times, and want to request something, send a PM.]

[Edit: Will not be available July 12th-14th.]
            Last edited by Dispater; 07-07-2013, 05:14 PM.

Comment

[Edit to main post]

Comment

[Edit to main post]

Comment

[Edit to main post]

Comment

Alright boys and girls... The Holidays are wrapping up for me. I will be gone the next three days, and then I will re-evaluate my schedule and you'll be seeing a lot more of me!

Comment

[Updated!]

Comment

[Schedule updated to reflect change in RL schedule]

Comment

[Updated!]

Comment

[Updated!]

Comment

[Updated!]

Comment

Working...
                              X