Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Eurozone players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Eurozone players

Hi, everyone,
    -- New --
    Any eurozoners interested in grouping for the new 18+ party quest at the Second Wind Inn? Please let me know either here or by PM. Thanks.
    -----------------

I'm generally available for play during Eurozone times. That would be 10AM to 4PM EST (GMT-5), which is roughly 3PM to 9PM GMT (+/- 1 hour in the rest of the Eurozone) and 7AM to 1PM Pacific time. I'm not sure what this works out to for Australia, NZ. Mondays and Wednesdays are taken up except for mid-June to the beginning of September.

Please post in this thread if you have a specific day and time when we could get together for some play, either on a regular basis or as a one-off.
    Cheers,
    Dave
    ================
    Tery Mard

I would be looking to start a new character on sundren on sundays and mondays 4pm to 11pm GMT (give or take an hour). I would be willing to start as any alignment/class/race-within-reason. So if you around then Dave I'd love to tag along, its increasingly difficult to find EUzone players.
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Hi, ToN,
      Monday would be out for next week, but OK after that. I'd prefer earlier in the time period to later, but let me know.

I guess I'll have to start thinking about a new character. I am far from done with Tery, but he's L20 now, with all the problems that brings for Eurozone folks. It's a big step, since I've never had more than one character on a server before.
      Cheers,
      Dave
      ================
      Tery Mard

Comment

Hi, ToN,
        I logged on today (Sunday) from about 12:00 to 1:45 EST and didn't see you.

PM me or post here and we can try again. Tomorrow is out, but Mondays will be OK after that, until mid-September.
        Cheers,
        Dave
        ================
        Tery Mard

Comment

bumping, with new specific purpose.
          Cheers,
          Dave
          ================
          Tery Mard

Comment

I sent you a PM Dave. Cheers!