Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doubts Schedule of Doom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubts Schedule of Doom

Here's this weeks shenanigans times!

Please note this are available times, I'm available to DM but will most likely not be in-game as I'll be doing toolset / other Sundreny stuff. If you require a DM at short/long notice or just want to have a little funtimes, PM me.

I'll try and get another laptop to run Sundren on so I can log in and idle, but while working in other stuff my main PC can't spare the cycles to run the game and the other tools I need.

If you're after extra showpeices, there's a specific event you want run or you need a certain level of drama then feel free to let me know to prebook and allow me to set stuff up.

Just to confirm:

YOU MUST PM ME IN ORDER FOR ME TO KNOW YOU REQUIRE ME IN GAME!

Unless it's an event, when I'll be in game to run it!

Saturday 15th
    12:00-16:00 - Available via PM.
    16:00-22:00 - EVENT! 'Archaeoillogical'

Sunday 16th
    TBC - Fathers Day, likely 17:00-21:00

Monday 17th
    16:00-19:00

All times are Zulu/UTC, use this link to convert:
    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?pl=1&lid=12,0,6,5&h=12

Let me know and I hope to see some of you in game!
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Updated for weekend 15th-17th July 2013

Added times for an Event on Saturday.

'Archaeoillogical'
    Don't forget to pack your favorite trowel and soft brush.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Just setting up for the event now, it should start at around 17:00-17:15 Zulu in the Menacing Mariner.

IE: About an hour from now.
      Sydney Smith.

Comment

Sunday evening (Euro Time) event:

Wagons Roll!

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...216#post146216
        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Down Time - Got my Roster for next month and blimey is it a stinker.

It may be a couple of weeks before I can get in game to run things for you Eurozone folks.

But! Never fear, while I may not be able to put in much useful game time (Often I only have middle of the afternoon weekdays as free time) I will be putting what I have into development work, currently focused on Sestra and the Nature Faction (plus other bits to give me a break from mapping).
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

OK! Short Notice availability alert!

Monday 8th and Tuesday 9th July, available BST (Z+1) evenings 5pm-9pm.

PM me if you want to organise an event or require some coverage for your plans!
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

Should be around on Friday 19th and Saturday 20th evenings, PM to arrange something in advance or watch out for me in game between 7pm - 10pm BST.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Due to a rather unfortunate incident in the family I'll be almost completely gone for a week or two. I will try to get involved in forum activity if I can during this time (I'll have my laptop) but cannot guarantee anything.
                Sydney Smith.

Comment

no, bring the doom.

but for realz, take care of that family business and hope all goes well, man. best of luck.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

Hurrah, another few days and I'll be back in the land of the uninjured people, that means some game time!

Evenings of Tues 13th, Weds 14th and Thurs 15th of Aug should be free for eventing stuff (though the 13th may be hazy). Sunday 25th is a Maybe, but given that it's a Bank Holiday Sunday and I'm on standby the chances are I'm going to be called in for some terribly unpleasant duties, same goes for the 26th.

Feel free to PM me if you want something specific run or if you want to nudge me toward an existing character request, otherwise it'll be pot-luck on the night!

Normal game times for me will be around 5/6pm - 10/11pm GMT on the available nights but I may be able to flex things a bit if needed.

Edit - No longer available on 20/21/22 Aug. Busy being all heroic and stuff.
                    Last edited by Doubtful; 08-18-2013, 08:03 PM.
                    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Got a decent event sized time slot free on Tuesday 28th, from 4-5pm GMT till late.

Just give me a pm or bump character requests if you want something run!
                      Sydney Smith.

Comment

Not going to happen now I'm sorry to say, been notified of a great job opportunity but only have till tomorrow mid-morning to get CV, letter and supporting info written. Gainful employment takes precedence over games I'm afraid

Believe me I'd rather be in game and in MS office!
                        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Saturday and Sunday afternoon/evening/night are free, from around 3 or 4 pm onwards on Saturday baring any hilarious catastrophe or act of nature.

Sunday should actually be almost entirely free, though I do need to go do a 10k and visit a wedding fair at some point during the day.

PM me if you want to request me for anything specific, otherwise I'll flit in and out of the client looking for people to inflict things on.
                          Sydney Smith.

Comment

looks like I'll be available on...

Sunday April 13th (3pm > 10pm)
                            Monday April 14th (8am > 10pm)
                            Tuesday April 15th (8am > 10pm)
                            Wednesday April 16th (8am > 8pm)

Times are 'ish' and inhabit the BST timezone (GMT/UTC+1), and are ideally subject to booking. I'll be IG randomly at points during these time unless booked, but currently have no fixed events to run unless people request them (and please, if you'd like me to DM something for you then ask away!)
                            Sydney Smith.

Comment

Just firing up the toolset to do some area work, but if needed for events etc then I can switch to the DM client. Just send me a PM.

I should be available for the next 4-5 hours. (till around 9-10pm BST)
                              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X