Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wondering

So, I am curious to know...

Does the Exarch even exist in Port Avanthyr City Hall, or does he just get ganked by his guards within the first minute of the server launching?
    Binadas- Sorcerer, Pyromancer, Follower of Kossuth

I wonder about the legioner at the gate who has some funny name if he exist or the guy to get farm stuff from at the gate.

man there are alot of psycho NPCS...to bad no bounty on them
    blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
    Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
    I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

My favorite is the Thayan hanging outside the Enclave. He gets ganked by the gnoll every time.
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Gnolls got to eat! If those Thayans would just give them a bone every now and then.
        sigpic
        Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

hehe i saw that squad of legionaires Gank Jula and that other one who stands beside her at the port, all i can say is that she got owned
          LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

Comment

The Exarch does exist, it's just that his guard really doesn't like the smug look on his face.

Unfortunatly it would seem that SoZ introduced some issues with AI and with the faction system in use on Sundren that have resulted in the occasional flipping out all ninja style of certain NPC's.

This has been brought up a few times
            here
            here
            here
            and in a few other locations.

The Dev team are fully aware of the issue and there is no need to report it further.
            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

and while we are mentioning it, the card dealer in jimmy's dice racket seems to have some money on the orc in the cage, since he is constantly pummeling the other fighter from the outside, in large dramatic sprays of blood..

I'm sorry to spin the broken record again, It just struck me funny. *wince*
              Binadas- Sorcerer, Pyromancer, Follower of Kossuth

Comment

Originally posted by joker View Post
                Gnolls got to eat! If those Thayans would just give them a bone every now and then.
                It's really a powerplay by Lauan to take over all of the Enclave for herself!
                Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
                Cybil Gelley (Retired)
                Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

The gnolls have plenty Illmatari baby's to eat. Don't worry.
                  Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                  "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Working...
                  X