Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for 2 more players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite a lot of people having issues, and an absence of Ends thus far today, I am deciding to try and meet about this dedicated party tonight around 7:30 EST. Hopefully those who said they were interested can make it.

My idea is to gather in the AFK zone, but if there are more than a handful of people by some miracle, we should just party up and dissipate, talk on there, so we don't lag the others on the server more than they already are...
    Binadas- Sorcerer, Pyromancer, Follower of Kossuth

Comment

I'm the forgotten person. Yeah, I'm still down with this if its going on... Zem was actually one of the people I suggest we add to the group because I see him on all the time. What time zones are you guys in? I felt like I was clocking out early.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

look at me posting before reading.... the first post has time zones.

Comment

I'm not sure if I am remembering correctly, but Zem may have said not interested... cant remember.. its been a messed up weekend and I'm having trouble thinking straight, with family troubles occupying my mind..

Which brings me to this- I'm on and off the computer, and not really consistent tonight, so we may as well just discuss the party at leisure (on here and in tells in game or whatever) and I'll assume the task of piecing it all together so we can launch this..

Nah worries mon' !

"I be from Jamaica mon, why else would I wear dis hat?"

Comment

In 'afk' talking about it right now actually with greypawn

Comment

So the meeting went down, and we decided to start anyway, with just us original three - Myself (Rogue ), Ends (Tank), Grey (Mage)... A loose operation, so we'll just pick up the others as we go, but before we all hit level 6 preferably.

Comment

sorry I disappeared but my connection was being evil... my mage is rolled up and ready for adventure... hopefully we can get a few more people to join us.

Comment

Working...
                X