Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A corpse On The Side Of The Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A corpse On The Side Of The Road

Just an interesting poll...

A corpse lays on the side of the road based on your MAIN (Most used) character what would he/she/it do?
    Ressurect said corpse or get someone who can!
    16.88%
    Carry/Drag said corpse to a temple.
    10.39%
    Tell the corpse, there is nothing your character can do.
    9.09%
    Acknowledge the corpse, in some fashion
    29.87%
    Briefly look over the corpse saying nothing
    10.39%
    Ignore it, continue on your merry way
    2.60%
    Kick said corpse and say to yourself "Yep dead."
    10.39%
    Spit on said corpse
    2.60%
    Other (please explain in post)
    7.79%

Yay! Free stuff!

Loot the body and animate it as a mindless undead slave!
    Then send it to pick flowers in Port Avanthyr or something....
    Thom Grinwell: A man lost in the world and inside his own mind.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Avatar is a pretty good indication of what Thom looks like on a bad day.

Comment

Oh gawd... Fubar would... well...

*lopes along until seeing an obviously dead person on the side of the road*
      *sniffs at it and scrunches his face at the odor*
      Ooo dat smell like gobbo poo... who leev dis heer an steenk up road?
      *he pokes it with the tip of his sword* Hmm... it no leek... it no fall part... it still steenk tho...
      *he notices a few bugs crawling over the corpse and kneels down to grab one, and after inspecting it for what he knows to be poisonous markings, eats it whole*
      Mm... beetul not eet da ded bodee much yet... not taste bad...
      Mebe fubar jus keep go... not wanna lug roun' ded bodee all day...
      (at this point if nothing catches his eye, he's gone, but if a DM says he sees something shiney or some sort of book which he refers to as wiping paper, or maybe even is wearing some sort of outfit that fubar might like, he would take whatever the item is, inspect it, consider it, and then either drop it on the body or keep it as his new property)

Maleficus "Ravenor" Carnificis
      "Dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. I can sense your ripeness and, oddly enough, it is time for the harvest. Please, save your tears... I intend to reap your sorrow slowly and have ages to discover the things that make you suffer... I am eager to revel in the sweet melody of your screams and the melancholy of your despair..."
      Eldraxus Tzyvioq
      Mystic Theurge (and Harper) of Deneir wandering the Sundered Valley in search of (and with the intention of mapping out) places of power, ley-line intersections, and other locations where the divine and arcane intersect...

Comment

Virsing would simply loot the body..

Faderiel.. well now that depends on how much she likes you.
        Virsing Etorix - blood thirsty axe for hire.

Faderiel Rashedwa - singer, dancer, noble.

Comment

Loot! loot!
          Alena Xaran - Cleric of Lliira

Comment

Hmm depends on which character.

Selene would revive if she could, making sure the downed character was ok.

Sylvanas would probably kick it to see if it was really dead...That or shove a sword in it to make sure, cackling as she continued along her merry way, mocking hte person's foolishness for dying in the first place.
            "The Weave is the source of all magic in Faerun, and I would give my life to protect it!"
            Selene Canadiel--Knight of the Weave
            "I have failed you once....I will not fail you again!"
            Sylvanas Kathar--Thayan Knight

Comment

You already know what I did. [ Insert wink here. ]
              "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
              - Bertrand Russell

Comment

well angrim would try and make a puppet outta him first then as the puppet ask for help
                Angrim Thundergut: The Incredible Bulk

The Hint Banality

FINISH HIM!

^, >, >, V, X

Screen goes dark

Large red hand smashes opponent to chunky salsa

Banality!

Comment

My character would ressurect it if he could, but he's not very likely to carry res scrolls, so he'd pick up the corpse and bring it to a temple.
                  Heh, i guess my characters are deleted, now. Updating char list soon!

Comment

'Briefly look over the corpse saying nothing' , for Darren. He doesn't like dead people, but can't cry over them either if he doesn't know them.
                    Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Well, I chose 'acknowledge' but frankly it depends on what kind of dead person is lying there...

And what the situation overall is...

Lots of factors to consider. 'Acknowledge' seemed like the best, overall answer.
                      Playing Asha'easaahae Illeleste & Frem

Comment

Well probable try and resurrect him/her/it, smile brightly and tell them Tempus was against them, and better luck next time. Skip on merrily down the road and look for someone to fight. :P
                        Solaris Firecrest - Bright Smiled Erratic Priest of Tempus

Comment

I would Ressurect him/her.... then I will own their lives,they would be mine.
                          If they Disagreed, they would be taking another dirt nap.
                          Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

lol @ Firecrest's answer.

Jinx would poke it and prod it to make sure it's dead...
                            Then loot it...
                            Then report it to a priest if she could find one...
                            And then probably pickpocket the priest while they're busy bringing the person back to life.

Bit of an opportunist.
                            Jinx - The gnome with the best hairstyle in all of Faer?n!
                            Dalziel Gallagher - Some people are just born lucky.

Comment

Hmm.. Well Drashan would not notice the corpse, trip over it, and then try have a full fledged conversation with the corpse.

And if Kai was around, he would pick up the corpses head and move its jaw while saying "Kai is so dreamy"
                              Current Characters:
                              Abbot Keagan Deverall

Past Characters:
                              Drashan Farsight

The reason why I post like a mad man:
                              www.thoughtbaker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X