Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In-game Portraits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-game Portraits

Since the old thread hasn't been updated since November and DeathRose doesn't appear to be around anymore, going to start up a new one.

Post here if you have a custom portrait you like to use and it'll be added to a Sundren Portraits zip file, which allows anyone who downloads the file to see everyone's custom portraits.

Portraits need to be in tga format, and 64x64 or 128x128 size. You can use a small editor to convert bmp files to tga, which you can find here.

Instructions on how to use it:

Originally posted by sharringtonm View Post
    I use TgaTool3 for all my conversions to TGA Its real small and effficient and free.

Its what I used when I made all the custom icons and such.

Here's the process.

Load up the .bmp format picture into tgatool3. Save as -> tga format.

(IF your pic is in jpg format use the windows paint to flawlessly convert it to 24 bmp.)

Presto. ( I also use windows paint for all my resizing, because it tends to keep the ratios correct.)
    You should be able to upload the tgas directly onto your post as an attachment. I'll add it to the zip file and update it every now and then with new additions.

Obviously, common courtesy would be that you add and use your own portraits rather than swiping one of the ones already in the pack, since it isn't just a generic group of portraits. Plus it'd be silly to see two people running around with the same portrait.

Here's the current portraits, which should include all the ones from the old thread.

http://files.filefront.com/sundren+p.../fileinfo.html

After you've downloaded it, extract it to your My Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\Portraits folder. Once in-game, you can access the portraits by opening your Character Sheet and double-clicking on your portrait there.

Oh, and supposedly DMs can't use custom portraits as it will crash their DM client.

*Edits* Added Marsai.Added Kaelyn.
    -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Theres already a post like this... here

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...?t=9183&page=9
    Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Originally posted by Anks View Post
      Theres already a post like this... here

http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthr...?t=9183&page=9
      Yes, which I mentioned in my post, and is where I got the zip file from. However, that thread hasn't been updated in 3 months and DeathRose doesn't seem to be around anymore, which means no one would be able to update the zip file listed in the first post.

It's easier to start a new thread, that way people can know the first post will have an up-to-date zip file, instead of having to search through the thread for a current one.

Comment

Portrait

Here is Marsai Lo' Quell's Portrait... Nevermind, i tried to upload the .tga but the forum does not alow that type of file to be uploaded, any other solutions?

Comment

Originally posted by Zemlock View Post
          Here is Marsai Lo' Quell's Portrait... Nevermind, i tried to upload the .tga but the forum does not alow that type of file to be uploaded, any other solutions?
          Can save it to a zip and then upload it as a zip file.

Or upload it as a bmp or jpg and I can convert it.

Comment

Marsai Lo' Quell's Portrait. .zip
            Attached Files

Comment

Marsai Lo' Quell's Portrait. .zip
              Added to main zip.

Comment

Kaelyn's portrait (Updated for better picture).
                Attached Files
                Last edited by wangxiuming; 02-09-2009, 09:04 PM. Reason: Found a better picture

Comment

Link for portrait.zip is not working.

Comment

Link for portrait.zip is not working.
                    Should be now.

Also added Kaelyn's.

Comment

got the profile photo, Worked great, thanks

Comment

Working...