Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative writing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative writing

Took some creative liberties with my description of Aquor in Zim's latest journal entry. If this is undesirable please let me know.
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle." -- Frederick Douglass

myspace.com/ghost5956

It is quite obviously biased against the Thayans!

-Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Yes, but that's Zim's angle. It's written from his POV.
      "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle." -- Frederick Douglass

myspace.com/ghost5956

Comment

PoV? you called?

blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
        Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
        I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Originally posted by Product of Void View Post
          PoV? you called?

Lol Thanks for the laugh Void. On subject, I think it's great, you just forgot about how in the bar, or the enclave they'll subtly try to rob you blind.
          Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
          Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
          -General George S. Patton

Comment

I don't mind a little OT goodness. *shrug* Anyway, like the stuff about the lake fish shipments, I just made that up whole cloth. The Wiki doesn't have much detail in it. And I'm planning for Zim to write up a piece on every area, and expand on old ones, so I figured if the devs don't like the style then better that I hear about it now.

myspace.com/ghost5956

Comment

Working...
            X