Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Rp help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that's partially true in creation, Ghostman.

However, if your character uses spells that are tagged "evil," it will have an affect. Over time, his alignment should shift. If you don't role play that shift, the DM team would not be happy.

Some evil and good things "taint" your character (like the One Ring in LotR?). Just keep that in mind as you develop him or her.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
      I think you'll find that healing is from the necromancy school of magic. Like you said, it's the study of life and death.
      Yes, that's exactly my point. Except they aren't labelled as being from necromancy, they're labelled as conjuration spells, which I find silly.
      -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

Well, if you animate or create undead, that's a form of subjugation so you could never be good aligned. Other than that, unless something backfires, Necromancers just have brutal spells.

Then there's that Horned Helm of Myrkul you need to watch out for.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb View Post
          Well, that's partially true in creation, Ghostman.

However, if your character uses spells that are tagged "evil," it will have an affect. Over time, his alignment should shift. If you don't role play that shift, the DM team would not be happy.

Some evil and good things "taint" your character (like the One Ring in LotR?). Just keep that in mind as you develop him or her.
          This was the entire basis of Kolomar Biddle. He was originally a happy go lucky Mystrite, but using "evil" tagged spells gradually warped him into the sick and twisted little man he was when he died.

Please bear in mind that necromancy is illegal in Sundren. If your character openly walks around introducing himself as a necromancer, someone's gonna cry witch and he'll end up behind bars. No amount of "But I'm not evil!!!" is going to help.
          Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
          X