Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Current Highest Level PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Current Highest Level PC

Just a quick question, wondering what the highest level PC in the server is right now. I am downloading the updates to get in right now, also, is the xp gain/leveling here slow? I'm hoping so since its low-magic.

Also, how long has the server been up and running?

The highest I've ever seen is 18, and that's only with extensive online play time. To my knowledge the server's been up for 3 years (?)

And welcome.

Comment

That's right, Hano Fetten was level 18 iirc, but he's been turned into an NPC now and his player has left the server, possibly permanently. I believe there are several level 17s, though they are very rare.
      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

I think Neradnal used to be 18+ too, but Hano killed him
        There are a few more, all of which are staff characters for testing/story-drive.

Comment

I had a charactor to level 10. currently almost 7. 17-18 highest I heard.

if you are designing a charactor build towards 15, anything higher will take alot of time.

Though I do remeber some posting about eventually the cap going to 20.
          blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
          Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
          I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Yeah they were considering it after Mossdale release I believe..

As for the 'average' level I would say around six or seven I suppose. Levels arnt really that much of a concern on Sundren, its easy enough to lose track of time as it is
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Urithrand View Post
              That's right, Hano Fetten was level 18 iirc, but he's been turned into an NPC now and his player has left the server, possibly permanently. I believe there are several level 17s, though they are very rare.
              Hehe, he told me about how the last event he was in(ran by Taff) left him with 29 Xp away from level 19.

Comment

Working...
              X