Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Shady merchant (or whatever it is...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shady merchant (or whatever it is...)

Hey.

I recently started playing at the server, and so far everything seems really good.

I ran into the shady merchant behing some temple in the city area, but I failed the save to trade with him.

...is one chance all you get, or is he suspicious forever?

ONly get one time to talk to him if you fail he wont talk to you.
    "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
    The power of the hunt.

Comment

Correction, once per server reset.
      Characters:
      Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
      Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
      If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Ah, phew.

Thanks alot!

Comment

No it should be forever. It's persistent. Worked last time I checked.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

That sucker will still not talk to me. So, one time check, persistant.
            sigpic
            Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Damn! Guess I did it before it was fixed =/

I wasn't aware you couldn't have another shot
              Characters:
              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Forever? Wow, now I'm going to be biting nails until I can figure out what this guy's dealing.
                "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle." -- Frederick Douglass

myspace.com/ghost5956

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostman View Post
                  Forever? Wow, now I'm going to be biting nails until I can figure out what this guy's dealing.
                  There are always alternatives for someone with a keen eye who looks in the oddest of places.
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

This has been a one shot thing for as long as I can remember. Leck made the save first time but he's the only one of my characters who has. He's one tough cookie!
                    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                      There are always alternatives for someone with a keen eye who looks in the oddest of places.
                      ooooh...darn riddles. This must mean there are more hidden stores.

One peice of advice is after leveling talk to EVERY NPC. One level they might look at you another might do something cool.
                      blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                      Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                      I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Working...
                      X