Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble Making a Grey Orc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Making a Grey Orc

I'm struggling..

When I log in I get two messages:

1) Invalid Domain Selections. (They're not)

2) Your character is not approved as an ECL race or Moderated Class. (I though Grey Orcs didn't need approval?)

A bit of info:

Alignment: NE
    Class: Cleric
    God: Gruumsh
    Domains: Chaos, Strength.

I tried making another one, with different domains. It was looking good, no messages, but then I was just booted. *shrugs* What am I doing wrong?

Ademant - Genasi with tainted blood
    Raggard Haffee - Wild Dwarven Druid

This is not the first time this happens - there seem to be a few issues with the grey Orc. I tried making a FS of Gruumsh and it also got booted for being invalid.

Posted in the bug forum.
    sigpic
    Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Stay tuned Devs are busy tweaking the Mossdale release, but I'm sure they'll put time into it shortly.
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

His domains for Sundren are evil, strength, and war. There is currently a glitch still restricting Gray Orcs, I will be fixing it by this weekend along with a few other Mossdale updates.

Thanks for patience.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Ah that's what I thought, but when you look at Gruumsh's page on the wiki it says chaos too. Anyway, I tried making another one just after without the chaos domain and I was just booted. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Ademant - Genasi with tainted blood
          Raggard Haffee - Wild Dwarven Druid

Comment

I see it does in fact list Chaos on the main page of Gruumsh but on the category list it does not... probably an oversight on the main page.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Chaos has to be one of Gruumsh's domains, he's utterly chaotic. Gruumsh fits the bill Chaotic evil more than any other deity.

Uh and not to niggle but, why make a 'neutral' evil cleric of gruumsh and then actually give him chaos domain?
              If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
              Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

No one likes their characters to be picked apart. I'm guessing he selected it because he was limited in choices--not that it matters.

Let's try to stay on-topic please. Sounds like it was a combo of grey orcs buggy + wrong domain. Should work after this weekend as Saulus mentioned.
                "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
                -Bill Maher

Comment

Working...
                X