Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old ECL Characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old ECL Characters?

*Points to signature*

Is there a culling of unused special race slots if left after too long? I've just returned and am afraid that my earth genasi has perished...(it's not the end of the world, can't be hogging slots after all).

Ademant - Genasi with tainted blood
    Raggard Haffee - Wild Dwarven Druid

Inactive characters will go off the stats list eventually, and people are awarded ECL restricted content via RPoTM.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

So does that mean he has been deleted?

Comment

No, they just fall inactive out of the stats displays, so we always have an accurate picture of total people playing ECL races that are active.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Alright, but my old earth genasi is not in my vault. I'm slightly confused to tell the truth. Apologies.

Comment

It depends when the last time you played was, we wiped a long time ago.

George Carlin

Comment

I dunno, like 6 months to a year ago?

Comment

Yeah, wiped.

George Carlin

Comment

Though, I can still play my alt who I had at the same time....*shrugs*

Comment

Well nothing was deleted and everything is redundant now on the server so I can't tell you what you did with your character last, but there was a wipe around that time.

George Carlin

Comment

That might have been around the time the characters were being saved to wherever and everyone's character was either deleveled or just gone!
                      sigpic
                      Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

*sighs* Oh well. I wrote a killer bio to get a earth genasi red dragon disciple approved! New character time.

Comment

Aha! Found him...I have too many accounts..

Comment

Working...
                          X