Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwarven Revitalizing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwarven Revitalizing!

Greetings all, I'm back!

I broke down and bought SoZ and have had some folks tell me the Dwarves are off the map again!? Yeesh..

So, I am going to come up with some kind of mission with a very solid reward, lets get the Skullcleavers back and active!

I have plans for some kind of a raid on the Cartel mountain hold, or perhaps elsewhere, (depending on where the clues take us) I'll essentially try to demi dm as best I can for our group that is looking for the "dwarven artifact".

The artifact has yet to be determined in my mind, so I suppose I could roll a D20 on it...

I'll be attaching an authentic dwarven name to whatever is selected. The more involved, Likely more fantastic the item.

Darksteel fullplate +2

Heavy shield +2

Dwarven Waraxe +2, Fire enchant,

Gauntlets of Ogre Strength +2 str

Tower Shield +2, +3 will

I'll roll something here and decide what the artifact will be, Once we have a couple post to this thread I'll make the mission posting.
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

You did come in second place on the comic contest too We have the winner picked, will announce in the next day or two. Welcome back regardless.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Aww, well second isn't first, but I had some good competition so that's still a compliment. Thanks Saulus, and Thanks Kael for all the great looking stuff comming out, can't wait to have it in game! Missed ya all, and hope to bring some lovable dorfs back into action =).
      Gael Ironhide

Comment

Yup, welcome back and congrats on the silver! (well, imaginary honorary silver anyway hehe)
        See you soon, if you're online when I'm not toiling for the server

Comment

welcome back, though this first time we've spoke... well in post at least...

you mentioned the need for some "dorfs" well i believe i can help fill that listing.

id be happy to contribute either my dwarf fs/monk. that or i'd be happy to make another if it would be more appropriate.

also i have a good friend with a dwarf paladin/sorc.... sound loike fun... i' shor does ta me an' moi beard

as for availability my work schedule is whack i get two random days off a week. im pretty flexible if i know ahead of time and can request off. late evening could work as well. 9 pm or so.. i know thats late for most..

keep me posted
          bishop

Comment

Aww, cmon fella's where are all you guys? I saw Blackanvil on the other day. Anyone hear from Gloirin Ironforge (Captain) I can't get a hold of him, nor his wife. I miss Deli too, oh well this may be a chance to recruit some of those new dwarves I see about.

If you have a dwarf or plan on making one let me know and we'll see about getting them recruited!
            Gael Ironhide

Comment

Might want to contact Machiavelli?
              I'm sure you could recruit Torgrim.
              Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

aye and you can count me in! ive a a great new drwarfie! i have to run out for few but i'll be on sundren after that master rustbeard.

Comment

oh yeah, orlin foehammer is a druid on the path to master of many forms. sound like a good addition to the skullcleavers?

Comment

Working...
                  X