Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of free time? Like to write? Well organized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of free time? Like to write? Well organized?

If that sounds like you, then you may be right for becoming a wiki editor! Sundren's wiki is made from volunteers just like you, but from time to time it needs to be updated, and expanded.

So, if anyone is interested, post here and I'll send you a PM if I think you'll make a good editor.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

hmm now would the person just be responsible for just writing not for modifying and/or goobering up everything?

so say you want a write up on classes or such. It gets written then submitted for review and someone else modifies the wiki?
    blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
    Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
    I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

The wiki can be edited by whoever I promote to it, if you delete something by accident there are "histories" on the wiki to choose from.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

*raises his hand up with a shameful look with the mention of erasing*

Did that once completely by accident. It was not so bad though. Saulus only sentenced me to 10 lashes.

I may be able to whip something up. Just out of curiousity, would an example of this be like for the gods that have not been given detailed descriptions yet?
        sigpic
        Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Thief juggles two jobs and lots of drinking time; perhaps he could manage less drinking time...

Im sure I could contribute something!
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

I find writing relaxing and if there is protections for stupid installed, all ready for it.
            blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
            Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
            I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Ugh, I should really finish the deities section while I have the time....
              Characters:
              Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
              Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
              If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Dont worry bout it Peridan, did it this morning
                If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

You lie like a rug!
                  Characters:
                  Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                  Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                  If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

I have no idea what that means >.<

Well I filled in the blanks; didnt make any new entries :S

Comment

Unfortunately I already have ways to burn off my hours I have when I'm not playing. =P

Nunlinus The Devout
                      "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
                      Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

*hauls this topic back onto the rails*

Keep it on topic please guys.
                        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
                        X