Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming UI Updates (works in progress)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaeldorn strikes again with a perfect addition to a server inching towards perfection

Awesome work, Kael, remind me to make it suitably epic when I perma-kill Yashia...

(j/k)
    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

The UI isn't in clientside, I haven't released it yet.... Will be a news post when its up.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Product of Void View Post
        when you click say "spot" then icon in the lower part next to the number has a question mark.

Though like you said might be fxied for next update if its the frame thingie.

Where it says Roll, or on the left side, next to 'no skill selected' in this screenie?

Comment

yup been seeing ? there when I select a skill. The no skill selected button.

when I get IG will use it and take screenie so I make more sense.
          blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
          Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
          I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Excellent work Kael!
            "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
            Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Yeah that's the frame icon that wasn't in the client files yet. I had used it from another UI that isn't yet in the game and it overlaps the actual skill icons with transparency. Is ready to be fixed

Comment

oh cool I r not crazy then. already fixed? neat. hmm reminds me I need to post two bugs I found.
                blame everything right in my life on god -Me.
                Being insane in a sane world is alot more fun then being a sane man in an insane world. -Me
                I am only what you percieve, and even that is an illusion. -Me.

Ashinet Clavin Shiv Shadowsong

Comment

Working...
                X