Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheduled games...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled games...?

Sundren is a great place to meet people. In fact I am almost meeting too many people (for the little time I have online) in order to do any actual adventuring...
    Does anyone else have any interest in putting together a group that meets once or twice a week and runs through some of the areas together?
    I'm PST (GMT-8) and Weds or Thurs eves would be best.
    Thain

Astin

Dergil

Well, GBX said you can have a guild as long as oyu have 5 ppl in it. So make a guild adventuring party, so you can have your own Forums. So then on the forums you can make times like that, sound good ?

hopefully Im right on this...

Comment

I'm not thinking of anything exclusive like a guild. More like just a way of cutting out some of the time required pull a party together and agreeing on a location to explore.
      If something was set up prior... the party could meet at the Tavern then immediately head to an adventure or area rather than spend most of the evening just trying to pull a group together.
      Maybe we could even let the DM's know prior and we could have them run an event...?
      It wouldn't be an issue but I have limited time.
      Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Me'h; I'd be game if you'd let me lie; steal; kill; maim; slaughter... ect ect.

((Though, on another note, Belwas- aren't you that dwarf that was there with Nimue when we ran into Vela- and ended up killing eachother? XD))

Alcander Nefezen-'Sometimes, I wonder, does a Dragon see the same colours as I?"

Comment

Originally posted by Baculus View Post
          Me'h; I'd be game if you'd let me lie; steal; kill; maim; slaughter... ect ect.

((Though, on another note, Belwas- aren't you that dwarf that was there with Nimue when we ran into Vela- and ended up killing eachother? XD))
          I'm a Dwarf mercenary, most of the time a little killin' never hurts anyone.

(and yeah that was funny, Nimue and I were wondering what the hell you were doing when you kept after that Warlock... I saw your other thread, guess you lost your cool.)
          Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Goodeh, then lets set it up.

((Different happening; me and Vela just have a history ))

Alcander Nefezen-'Sometimes, I wonder, does a Dragon see the same colours as I?"

Comment

it would be good to add a caster and a priest to round things out...
              we also should decide on the time. Thurs 8:30ish PST in the Mariner?
              Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Working...
              X