Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Downtime Sat (Dec 6th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Downtime Sat (Dec 6th)

The server will be down for 1-2 hours today as I install the new shelving I recently purchased. I also bought some other new equipment for the servers.

We have a $500 dollar deductible on our insurance because of the flood so again, donations are welcomed to help with expenses. I'm confident my new setup will give me more room to grow Sundren further.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Ah bugger, just as I logged back in...
    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Upgrade complete... here's some screens of the new setup.

www.sundren.org/downloads/sv_rack1.jpg
      www.sundren.org/downloads/sv_rack2.jpg
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

*With a tear in his eye* It's, it's, beautiful.
        Really thanks for your labors.

Comment

sex

If honour is truth and a lie is respect, then a secret is sacred.
          Confide in me my friend and I shall love you like no other.

Comment

I sir have donated the sum of fifty of your american dollars! (its a lot less here in england )
            Originally posted by roguethree
            If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Canadian dollars.

George Carlin

Comment

Ohh yeah, another one who hasnt watched the South Park movie
                If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

When I can I plan on helping the sever out with as much money as I can putin to it.. It may only be like $10-20 every two weeks but I will do what I can.
                  "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
                  The power of the hunt.

Comment

Things are a little tight for me at the moment. Just started a new job and had much of my cash drained by Christmas shopping. Still, give me a little while and I should be able to dig up something.
                    sigpic
                    Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Still havnt received my donation yet? I did it days ago... perhaps there is a prob with Paypal!

Comment

I haven't went through the confirmations... been very busy with work lately guys. I wish I had a secretary.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                        X