Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem related to the saving issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem related to the saving issue?

Heyo,

I know the problem has been fixed, but I'm not sure if this is an unrelated issue. I made a character yesterday morning... and now he's gone! =( Poor barbarian!

There is no more saving issue.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Yeah, I noted that I know it's been fixed. I made barbarian and logged out prior to the fix, though.

Comment

Maybe you could just tell me how much faster the new server is and how much cooler the barbarian is going to be when you make him now!
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

On a completely unrelated note:

Are you waiting for Fallout 3, Saulus? I notice you're sporting the Avatar!

Comment

Sure am, that and Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway, Crysis Warhead, Stalker: Clear Sky and Left 4 Dead.

George Carlin

Comment

Well, true enough. It's a bit tough to get used to the switch in PWs - I still can't find the sundren library!

Comment

Sure am, that and Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway, Crysis Warhead, Stalker: Clear Sky and Left 4 Dead.
                And to begin to go more off topic, were is WAR in that list.
                Originally posted by Lollercide
                Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                  I have yet to play a Brother's in Arms. I've always heard good things about it, though.

I heard Clear Sky wasn't that great (Unfortunately) as I was really looking forward to it.

Left 4 Dead!? YES PLEASE Should have already been out, damn them.

As far as Crysis goes? Hmm.. I think I'm wanting Farcry 2 More, to be honest.. but that doesn't mean I won't play warhead.

Good list though.

Warhammer the 18th is going to take me away.

Comment

Working...
                  X