Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website Bio not working?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Bio not working?

I just tried adding to Annie's bio on the website and got an SQL error... is the feature currently off line or was there a problem with my data? Any way to find out?

Here is the error:

Code:
    [COLOR=red]ERROR: Query failure [UPDATE command denied to user 'sundweb'@'gator105.hostgator.com' for table 'player_bio'] Query [UPDATE player_bio SET last_updated = \'2008-09-01 02:08:02\', player_description = \'A rambunctious, tomboyish woman with a ready, mischievous smile and friendly, dark eyes. She hates her given name of Annaleen and will invariably introduce herself as \\\\\\\"Annie\\\\\\\". Annie will often be seen accompanied by a rather too portly badger with an unfortunate appetite for leather boots.\', player_bio_public = \'She has been sent to Sundren by her mother, and is to stay there for one year to be tutored by her aunt Millie, who is a minor, unimportant instructor at the universit, and to learn the ways of the city. Her brother Rudgar has been here before her, and her aunt likes to present him a s a sample, having been much better behaved and less ... unruly... than Annaleen is turning out to be. She is a bright, frienldy if somewhat naive teenager who takes bad things to heart quickly. Her year with her aunt is now over, and she has decided that she has found a new home here, and too many friends, to return back home. Also, her experiences here have let her outgrow a simple life on a farm somewhat. # She makes friends easily and has a trusting nature. Her closest friends are Calandra, who she looks up to, Yashia and Lida, whom she would look up to if Lida were taller. She\\\\\\\'s also a not-so-secret admirer of the Paladin Hano, as well as his devoted ally. Osclow, the bard, has taken a very special place in her heart in the last few weeks. # She has a fierce loyalty to her family back home, particularly her older brother Rudgar, \\\\\\\"Ruddy\\\\\\\", whom she regularly writes to. Recently Ruddy has arrived at Sundren, presumably to see how his little sister is faring, and was soon joined by one of her sisters, Emily, who is taking Annie\\\\\\\'s place in Aunt Millie\\\\\\\'s home to be tutored.\', player_bio_private = \'\' WHERE player_id = \'9012\'][/COLOR]
    Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
    Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
    Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
    Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
    Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Got the same error.

This thread should go in the Website Bugs forum though.
    -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

It should - but I have no posting rights there - or did not last time I tried. (which was, admittedly, long ago)
      Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
      Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Everyone should have the rights to post a bug.
        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

I may have had things confused with the Website Suggestions forum (where posting rights would be nice too ), will check again. Can a dev let me know if I should repost it as a bug - want to avoid duplicates.
          Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

I added a bio at the end of last week, but it's not showing now, and Juniper Thimbles is no loner listed in my "my characters" list.
            Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
            Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
            'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

Fixed.
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
              X