Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crafting with Zalantar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crafting with Zalantar

Has Zalantar been nerfed when crafting bows/crossbows?
    My crafting PDF shows that a crossbow is supposed to get +2 mighty and 2 magical damage.
    So, I was like sweet , Im gonna make one!!
    It wasnt the case , it only got +1 Attack bonus.
    If the recipe happens to be messed up at all ,will I be able to get my crossbow updated?
    "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Many of the standard recipies were nerfed. Some of the things are too powerful for Sundren.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

Phantom Lamb is correct, no one has a "crafting table" for Sundren, we frequently modify ours and it's different in many respects.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Aye..Ive noticed the difference.Which makes sense,this is a low magic PW.
        Thanks.

One last question....

About the blackguard's create undead feat.Does his undead minion improve with levels as it does in the single player campaign? I noticed on the SPC that it gets a heavier armor.
        "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

As far as I know yes it does.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks for the insight fellas...

Comment

Working...
            X