Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bombarding DMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bombarding DMs

Can the players please try to stick to a few golden rules when communication IG.

Firstly, remember that all party chat goes into the DM channel and overusing /p for OOC banter will likely provoke an annoyed response.

Secondly, please try to avoid using tells talking to DMs. I assume other DMs feel the same way here, when we are bombarded by tells from everyone ingame it makes it extremely difficult to follow the tells we should be receiving from players in our events. The only time you should be using tells is when you are in an event and the DM is speaking to you without the rest of your party hearing, or if the DM has given you express permission and told you he is not busy.

Lastly, please try to avoid using tells or the DM channel for "chit-chat" with the DMs. It's much appreciated, and we're very happy you're there and this does not reflect in any way what our personal feelings towards you are, just try to remember that if you're talking to us, chances are there's at least 3 or 4 others doing the same. This is very time consuming for us to respond to and means we have less time to concentrate on working events for you! If you have something you really want to chat about, feel free to pm on the boards, or just simply ask us when we're on the player client.

Thanks guys!
    Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Using tells to DMs is already written as a no no and stickied under this forum.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I am guilty of this...Purge me!!!
      I will revert to other means for now on.Sorry.
      "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

This is where backtalk gets you, baldy.

I'm guilty of this as well, and being kindly reminded, I'll definitely cut it out.
        "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
        Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

Working...
        X