Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server condition?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server condition?

I haven't seen anyone write anything on this yet, so I was wanting to ask if anyone knows what this massive lag is from, and a possible ETA on its resolution. Thanks!
    "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
    Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Ya it seems the old connection issue has returned too. I have been experiencing identical issues to the ones I had before Saulus switched server machines.

(hanging at "Module sucessfully loaded" during login, and crashes on any transition to a large area such as Port Ave.)

*To see these portraits on my characters in game just click on the signature pic to download an NWN2 version of all the portraits and extract it to your "..\Documents\Neverwinter Nights 2\portraits" folder.

Comment

Last time it was because the second Server was snowballing commands, or something like that.

I'm sure Saulus will take a look at it when he gets a chance, but until then, I'd really suggest that the community not do what they did last time. 5 different threads constantly saying the same thing over and over and over and over.

All that served to do was frustrate him and make him go do something else. Honestly, who would want to work on something that people are spamming about that your not getting paid for?

I'll be quite honest with you, if he hadn't found the problem when he did last time, he was aabout to pull the plug on the server forever, becuase of the way the community spammed and spazzed on him.

Lets take it as 'He's been notified that a problem exists' and give him time to fix it. Please, no more threads or posts telling him this over and over.

Comment

You heard Sean: be nice and you shall be rewarded sooner or later

Comment

K thanks for the update, I did check to see no other threads of this were made, and just wanted to ask.
          Gael Ironhide

Comment

I don't even bother mentioning that kind of stuff. I know Saulus will fix any server issues given enough time
            Yup, I put a signature in..

Comment

Curiosity killed the cat I suppose.
              Gael Ironhide

Comment

I'll look into it.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                X