Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super lagtastic

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super lagtastic

Anyone else experiencing an intense quantity of lag?
    Just wondering or is it just me?
    "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Yeah I have alot of lag when I use my keyboard to move. If I use my mouse it is alright, however area transitions are hard also
    Mavar - Young Elven male

Comment

Well, you should not use the keys to move, that is a NO NO. I'm getting some bad lag too.
      Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
      Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
      Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

Yeah no keys to move...creates lag
        "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

It comes and goes for me, sometimes the lag is so bad I start moving 5-10 seconds after I clicked, other times no problems at all.
          Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
          Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
          -General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Straider View Post
            Yeah I have alot of lag when I use my keyboard to move. If I use my mouse it is alright, however area transitions are hard also

Wow did you just admit to doing something that we have a message every time you logon telling you not to do?
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

rofl he totally did
              Yup, I put a signature in..

Comment

actualy I did yes it's just that I'm sooooo used doing it use it since the start of nwn back in I think 2002. But I shall work on it, not try no I shall work on it
                Mavar - Young Elven male

Comment

Hehehe, funny Straider...

But I usually don't have bad lag on this server, just happens every once in a while. Nothing for me to complain about.

Comment

I've had some fun lag in the past 24 hours only. Nothing to disconnect me, but 5-15 seconds of lag pause happens. Happened while I was talking to Saulus last night, So he knows its happening. Prolly on all of our ends though.

Comment

There's no such thing as lag, only delayed reaction time!
                      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                        There's no such thing as lag, only delayed reaction time!
                        Silver linings and all that
                        Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Working...
                        X