Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quick Question about Version

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question about Version

Anyone of you have the idea of how to come back from 1.13 Hotfix to 1.13 so I can play on Sundren?
    Anorith Imyn A young elven girl with a thirst of blood and power.
    -Exigo Syndicate: Rank 1
    -Watchful Sister: Rank 1
    -Dragon Blood: 100% Completed
    - Done -

Completely reinstall NWN2.

Comment

No. From what I found and i had the same problem. Do not install 1.13 1409. It has to be 1.13 1407. Now what you can do and this is what I did is just reinstall the 1.13 1407 patch without reinstalling. Everything worked fine after that. Any questions just PM me.
      Nilas Nefzen - Watchmen of the woods.
      Galdur Keltain - Dabbler of the arcane.

Comment

Im using the NWN2Patcher of NWVAULT and downloading the 1.13.1407. If you have another idea, tell me.
        - Done -

Comment

Thanks Bane336! Now I can log in.

I will go to sleep and tomorrow I will log in and play.
          - Done -

Comment

No problem glad to help. I had the same problem and was wracking my brain trying to figure it out. If you need anything else just let me know.
            Nilas Nefzen - Watchmen of the woods.
            Galdur Keltain - Dabbler of the arcane.

Comment

Does Sundren have yet to be upgraded to the hotfix or is it an Obsidian bug?

Comment

We will eventually but I'm certainly in no rush *deletes PMs in his inbox about when am I upgrading to the hotfix*.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

A little help plz ?

Can someone please help me figure out how to Rollback my NWN2 version? so I can play? I still cant seem to figure out how

Comment

Originally posted by Rynn View Post
                    Can someone please help me figure out how to Rollback my NWN2 version? so I can play? I still cant seem to figure out how
                    Did you uh... Even read the entire thread? I mean, some people ask questions that are answered in the forum, but I believe this is the first time I've seen a question asked, that is answered within the very thread you posted in.

Edit: The bar has been lowered.
                    "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
                    Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

In theory, you should be able to get a nw2patcher off the nwvault website. Then DL the 1295 to 1407 patch and run the patcher (read the txt document on how to do it).

Appearently some have managed to get it rolled back using this method. I, however, have not. I've tried several things to the point I'm afraid I will be corrupting files if I continue to try and force it to work. It's been a frustrating ordeal thus far this morning. So, likelier than not, I will probably just wait it out until the server updates to version 1.13.1409. The only other option I can see if to reinstall the whole thing (which I may need to do at this point, anyway).

That's as much help as I can offer

I can, however, offer some wisdom: Wait 'til Saulus says update before you update ;P The PW DMs will often wait to see what kind of bugs surface before they update the server. With Obsidian's track record, who can blame them? I just got a little ahead of myself this time.

EDIT:
                      Originally posted by Lollercide View Post
                      Did you uh... Even read the entire thread? I mean, some people ask questions that are answered in the forum, but I believe this is the first time I've seen a question asked, that is answered within the very thread you posted in.

Edit: The bar has been lowered.
                      Perhaps they just wait for easy buttons?
                      Larando de'Kaun: Larando's history.
                      Originally posted by Gabryal
                      is it just me or is Larando kind of the Monty Python of villains? It seems that everything he tries doesn't just go wrong, but horribly so
                      Cazador: The marauding beast's heart.
                      "The Hunt must be clean. If disease or affliction is visited on hunters by a beast, clergy of Malar must do all they can to root out and exterminate the taint, that bloodlines and beasts in the wild remain always strong." -The gospel of Saernclaws

Comment

And, just in case they can't find the answer in the other thread as they couldn't find one in this very thread; here!
                        "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
                        Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

Working...
                        X