Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faction Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faction Night!

Tonight! Starting at 9:30 p.m. EST going through whenever, I will specifically entertain requests for plots relating to factions. Want to gain some favor with your dread Lords of Spiky Armor? Want to feed a hungry orphan and pet his cat for Ilmater Bonus Points? Want to set up a daring heist for your Cartel buddies? I'll consider it all!

What I'm looking for:

• Plots for proactive players and characters! If you're actively getting involved with this, that makes me happy, even if I can't run a plot for you tonight.
    • Plots involving a faction! Want to join? Want to impress? Want to move up the ranks? I'm right here.
    • Plots where more than one character can play! Isn't it a lot more fun to corral some buddies for a heist rather than playing one-man-thief army and having no one to knock heads when your cover is blown?
    • Plots that are manageable! Things that massively change the storyline, or knock off established characters are iffy, as are things where everyone and their dog has an IC reason to join, causing me to tear out my hair.

So, tonight is faction night! If you have an idea beforehand, hit me up via PM! Otherwise, poke me once I'm in game. Help Forum posts are great, too!

Excessive exclamation points!
    Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
    Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Well, I had an absolute blast! I got to travel to new and exotic places, meet interesting people, and um, watch while Dordleton killed them, and that was just getting to the site!

Plus, I has a faction now!

I had a great time, and I love the idea! Even if the only thing that made this different from any other day was that I felt confident inquiring after something to do, and I could have gotten some DM-run fun any day of the week, I still think this was a great idea.

Bonus exclamation points!!!!!
    Erfel Wedsegadinadd: gnome inventor

Comment

Thanks to everyone who participated in the events! I know that there were a lot of people and good ideas I didn't get around to, and a lot of them I'm making plans to address later in the week. But for those I did, hope you enjoyed them!
      Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
      Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Here a was trying to get Sain involved with the Red Blades, and i miss Faction night....suck. Anyways thanks for putting this together. I'll try to catch you next time.
        Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
        Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
        Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
        Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
        Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

Thanks again Raksha! It was a very fun night

Comment

Yeah, it was great to find an adventure catered toward our special gadgeteering needs. Thanks again Raksha!
            Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
            Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
            Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

bummmer my chance to get some veritas faction!
              "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
              Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Working...
              X