Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skill vs Skill on the Wiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill vs Skill on the Wiki

Hey all. I just wanted to fill you guys in on a Wiki page based around the awesome custom/customized skill system that the Sundren team developed. (Sean, Thanks for a lot of the sanity checks and background on mechanics.) It contains the Pen and Paper reference and some of the mechanics around it. AND it gives some general guidelines on responsible Roleplaying of said skills.

I hope you guys find it helpful. I don't have EDIT capabilities on the main page so I'll just have to give you guys the direct link for now.

http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.ph...e=SkillvsSkill

It's not 100% complete, but it's mostly there. Not all roll calculations match PnP rules exactly but it is often due to NWN2 limitations. Let me know if there are any glaring issues I missed. Enjoy!
    characters:
    Jos'iah Ithildurin - Semper, a guardian of Haldemar. "One should always be faithful"
    Elijah - Warrior Mage and Legionairre of Sundren. "My axe and my magic will cleave you!"
    Duskthorne - Bounty Hunter. "Every land needs a masked man to do the dirty work for them" (personal heroes: The Knight of the Flying Rodent and The Monk of the Arachnid Order)
Working...
X