Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorry for not being on latley...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry for not being on latley...

I felt that I needed to kinda say sorry for not being on, my comp. was on the fritz, so I need to get that fixed, so I'm using a Guest PC and installing the game and server on a guest PC, been waiting for the opprutune moment to do so, my mom frowns on me installing stuff on this PC, but she's not here, and not very perspective :P so expect me back in the hour
    Why does the rain fall so slow, when everything else moves so fast?

Aarox Darkstone: Temp. Theme ~The most despicable people arn't those who push people around, but the people that have the power and do nothing but sit around.

Ok...now, I guess I lied in the last post but yea, stuff came up, my GF abducted me, I nearly caused end of the world, but I'm back! (I hope) Hopefully I should be on after school today (damn time change....) so expect me on around 2-2:30 hope to see ya in Sundren :P and maybe I'll finnaly get a backstory as to why Aarox is the favored soul of a Bardic god XD
    Why does the rain fall so slow, when everything else moves so fast?

Aarox Darkstone: Temp. Theme ~The most despicable people arn't those who push people around, but the people that have the power and do nothing but sit around.

Comment

See you then.
      Yup, I put a signature in..

Comment

WE MUST SMITE THE INACTIVE HEATHENS!

Nah, just kidding. Better that you be on some of the time rather than none of the time. See ya when we see ya.
        Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
        "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
        UTC -4

Comment

I , Do not forgive you.
          Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Aw, I'm sorry about that. So THATS Why I never saw your character in the server

Comment

Working...
            X