Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Text Macros!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Macros!

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...I.Detail&id=49

version 1.02 will be coming out anytime now, which will work with DMFI and does not require the Common Scripting Framework that's required for the current version.

Bards and slow typers everywhere, rejoice!
    PC - Corwin Eska'las (Sun Elf pursuing the dream of becoming a Bladesinger)

Alt PC - Brevin Smoothands (meticulously groomed half orc bard swashbuckler... sort of... sings great, less fighting)

Ah the good old days.

Where people would macro *picks nose* and loiter around large groups.
    "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
    - Bertrand Russell

Comment

*picks his nose* *picks his nose* *picks his nose**picks his nose* *picks his nose* *picks his nose**picks his nose* *picks his nose* *picks his nose**picks his nose* *picks his nose* *picks his nose**picks his nose* *picks his nose* *picks his nose**picks his nose* *picks his nose* *picks his nose**picks his nose* *picks his nose* *picks his nose**picks his nose*

Hm?
      Playing Asha'easaahae Illeleste & Frem

Comment

*thinks**thinks**thinks**thinks**thinks**thinks**t hinks**thinks**thinks**thinks**thinks**thinks**thi nks**thinks**thinks**thinks**thinks**thinks**think s**thinks**thinks**thinks**thinks*
        What's bugging you, my friend?
        "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man."
        - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I'm picking and I'm picking...

... and I'm not getting it out!!

What else could be bothering me? Did you think there might not have been a reason for me picking my nose so often and so... intensely? Huh?
          Playing Asha'easaahae Illeleste & Frem

Comment

Working...
          X