Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inn Chests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inn Chests

Haven't been able to get a pin on this yet, but I was wondering about the chests in inns.

Are they all persistent, like a banking system? For instance, I could put something in the chest, my rental run out, and have another room and still have access to my goodies?
    Sol Sunderkin - (Character Biography)

They aren't persistent for the moment, they will be once I have access to a new plugin I'm waiting on.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Ass-kissing commensed: Saulus is the man.
      Sol Sunderkin - (Character Biography)

Comment

He's just a forum troll. Look at his post count.

*defiantly hates on Saulus*
        Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Take a look at my join date and compare it to everyone else. We have 3500 registered users, my account is user 1.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

...You win this round, Saulus.
            Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Back on topic, the day we get persistent chests, I am going to bow down and worship you, Saulus. Or at least donate again. Having 10 strength sucks, and I know there's spellcasters that have 8. For now, chests are only slightly better than trash cans.
              Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
              "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
              UTC -4

Comment

Yeah I lost my Luhix,Voldare, Sannish and Baccaran in that dam chest when the server went down for a router change I was hideing 'em just incase before I knew it everything freezed up as i left the inn! XD ((And yes I remebered all those fancy names))

Comment

Poor Veront. Hurts to lose something, eh?
                  Juniper Thimbles, aka Juney, Blueberry, Maggie, Magpie or Queenie, depending who you ask:
                  Ex-Seamstress, Wannabe Collector, and Machiavellian Maker of Mischief.
                  'Cherries or Strawberries? Rain or Shine? Cats or Dogs? Cake or Pie?'

Juney's Super-Sparkly Triple-New theme tune:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC9Kc-p2xxw#t=0m22s

Comment

Again, not much I can do guys, it's disabled until the author updates the latest version of the plugin we're using. Out of my hands.

George Carlin

Comment

Who is it? What's their name? WE WILL SMITE THEM!!!
                      Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

But if you smite them, they can't write the coding for the plugin. Or are you trying to stop it from happening...?

:P
                        Emaku: Basher-in of Batiri skulls.
                        Yuan: Silent as a peaceful death.

Comment

Could i atleast get my magical bag of mystical goodies? :P

Comment

Working...
                          X