Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April RPOTM - Polls Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April RPOTM - Polls Open

Please begin considering who you would like to vote for as April Role Player of the Month. The polls are open at http://www.sundren.org/index.php?page=rpotm.

hum.. I keep getting errors when I try to use it.

Is it working currently LH?
    Last edited by Leaving Hope; 05-17-2008, 01:25 PM.
    Yup, I put a signature in..

Comment

I think it is not working because the database server is down ... or also behind firewall like the game server.

Makes sense? I am not IT type really but that's what I think.

So if I am right then till the whole problem with server is fixed it won't work.
      KociPazur
      sigpic

Comment

Correct, it's tied to the player database, which is down at the moment.

Comment

Polls are open!

Comment

I just voted but when I was finished i got an error message.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
            Last edited by Leaving Hope; 05-23-2008, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I got similar.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
              Lorlen Locke: "Amazing how the righteous commit acts of tyranny and terror almost as beautiful as our own under their banner of "good". We merely call a spade a spade."

"If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."

Comment

Both yours and Konchuu's votes are in, it just errored out when you were being redirected to the success page. Should be fixed now--thanks.

Comment

Vote Vote Vote!

http://www.sundren.org/index.php?page=rpotm

Comment

I am saving my vote until the last day, just so I can absorb ALL the RP people dish out.
                    Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                    "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Isn't this for April only, or is it for everything up to the current poll date?
                      Adama who was once called Adama Hrakness, sacred paw of Mielikki

Lihana Farrier, Paladin of Torm and noble dalliance

On Hold: Alandriel Ward, Actually a Vampire Groupie
                      Retired for Good: Tamryn Jorandur, Hano's Wife and Conflicted Soul

Comment

Originally posted by Raksha View Post
                        Isn't this for April only, or is it for everything up to the current poll date?
                        Correct, this is for April, not May. So Gamling, you should only consider RP from April 1 to April 30th. There's no need to reserve your vote because you're not voting for people from this month.

Comment

I am still in deep contemplation, so many good choices. When I get hom later today I will be sure to start narrowing them down.
                          Lauan - knight of Thay " I have no fear, and death is merely an inconvenience to me. I do not die until ordered to do so, I do not fall until every last bit of life has left me. I stand tall, proud, a Thayan knight."

Adeodatus Exitium -
                          "Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart, for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." — James Baldwin

Comment

Voting for April is only open for another few days. Things are very close! If you haven't voted yet, please do so. It's painless*, and free!

http://www.sundren.org/index.php?page=rpotm

* User experience may vary.

Comment

I voted. Did it make it through? I still get the option to vote again
                              Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Working...
                              X