Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alternative to sundren client? Offline files?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I reinstalled the .net framework and the updater is still doing the same thing It pauses for about a minute before saying the update has failed. I have tried waiting a day to re-try it and the problem persists. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Try putting in the URL http://www.sundren.org/updater
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thanks again Saulus! I'll give it a shot later tonight.

Comment

Yea dude,i had problems myself the other day with the updater....It said update failed after about 70%...Then i tried again,it loaded alot slower than the previous try i mentioned ,but it ended up working..I hope everything works out..
          "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Hey again guys, the updater is still not working. I am going to wait until traffic on the uni network is at its lowest (round 3a.m). Thanks again everyone

Comment

You're only other option is to have someone copy and send you the actual folder that holds everything. You'd have to trust them though. o.O
              Don't run...you'll only die tired.

Comment

Hmm I may try downloading the files on a friends PC, he has seperate internet. Which files would I need to transfer across Vichtor?

Comment

There's a lot of files in various directories. Getting them from someone else really isn't viable especially with how often we do updates. This problem sounds like it's related to your internet connection. Solong as the URL validates it should work fine.
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I stand corrected.

You might try reinstalling the Downloaded via an alternate connection then trying to run it. I bet it's the install that's kicking you around.
                    Don't run...you'll only die tired.

Comment

Well everyone, like some mystical reward for completing my assignments on time, the updater started working! Thanks so much for all the advice in sorting it out, I'm really grateful to everyone. See everyone online soon!

Comment

Working...
                      X