Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology

I wanted to publicly apologize to Phantom Lamb for my behavior earlier today. It was uncalled for. I have to remember how it was when I was a DM in NWN1........a lot of fun, a lot of pain, and no pay

I have had a very hard week and another of my 8 year old daughter's animals died, so another burial and all. It really hurts to see my daughter witness death at her age.

Anyway, I do apologize and thank you Phantom Lamb and all the other DMs for your great work!

Hey man we all understand everyone has a bad day.

It takes one hell of a player to admit they were in the wrong though, kudos to you!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

No problem, I'm sorry that happened with your daughter. Keep in mind, I have yet to kill anyone and not provide a resurrection (that I can remember). See you in game.
      "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
      -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
        Hey man we all understand everyone has a bad day.

It takes one hell of a player to admit they were in the wrong though, kudos to you!
        Seriously, points to you. Way to step up.

Comment

Working...
        X